We would like to inform you that we are inviting Guest Posts to publish on ProjectsKart.com. This is one of platform to access all the management related final and short projects along with the eBooks.
Your content must be on one of the following topics:
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Management related topics
Please note that your post cannot be an advertisement for your pro ducts and services or equivalent of a sponsored post.
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the website or in print media.
- Do not publish the guest post anywhere else, including your own blog or website. However, you may post a brief summary on your website linking to the post.
- You may provide up to two byline links: that is for your blog or website, your bio or about page, and one for your social media profile (optional).
- Your post should be at least 500 words long and no more than 1000 words.
We will likely copy edit the post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If we make substantive changes (unlikely), we will email the post back to you for your approval before posting.
- We understand the work that it takes to write a blog post. However, the fact that you have written a post and submitted it to us does not obligate us to publish it. The only guest posts we will publish are those that our sole judgment add value to our readers.
- Furthermore, if we do not approve your guest post, we will not explain why we did not approve it or provide any detail. Frankly, that would take more time than we can afford.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email it to me for consideration. Due to the volume of submissions, it usually takes us a week to respond.
- Please include a one to two-sentence byline that includes what you do, along with your blog address and your Twitter and/or Facebook address.
- Please confirm that you are willing to engage with our readers in the comments about your post. This is hugely important and a non-negotiable.
- Please include the post in the body of the e-mail. DO NOT include it as an attachment. Also, please do not include HTML coding.
If we reject your post, you are obviously free to do whatever you want with it, including publishing it elsewhere. Also, please put your post in the body of the email rather than as an attachment.